Jump to Navigation

We've moved! The new address is http://www.henriettes-herb.com - update your links and bookmarks!

Sex drive.

Newsgroup: alt.folklore.herbs
From: jmidura.map.com (john midura)
Date: 20 Jan 1996 02:10:25 GMT
Subject: Re: Sex drive

>: Have another question. I don't know why I am going to ask this because I don't have a problem in that dept. What herbs would be good for the sex drive??
>Depends... you wanna increase or decrease it, in a man or a woman, and what's causing the problem in the first place? As with any sort of treatment, the first step is getting to the root of the problem.

Gary....
Jen is completely accurate. Whether male or female, our sex drives are directly in proportion to mental attitude and physical conditions. We can be "sex-less" as the result of stress, depression, hypertension or a host of physical problems. Speaking from my own gender, most cases (about 90% of cases) of importence stem directly to a psychological factor like stress. The remaining 10% are physical and usually the result of an arterial or venal problem, somewhat like varicose veins, and can be corrected. So as you can see, before any good herbalist suggests a remedy, they have to know the exact situation of the individual. Remember, that we first treat the cause of the problem, then concentrate on the symptoms.



Main menu 2