I was away teaching all of last week, and am teaching all of this week, too.
So this blog will be slow for a while longer. Here's a few things I've planned to post about (but probably not this week):
- I'll continue the constituents series, never fear - just not quite yet,
- burnout: causes and what to do about it,
- astringency test: make a strong tea, slosh in cream, and check for a congealed ring a few hours later. We'll do rumex (yellow dock), ceanothus (red root) and rhodiola (rose root), among others,
- the importance of growth hormone in not getting all doughy, and how that is tied to your diet and your exercising patterns,
- other interesting tidbits about syndrome x, stress response, growth hormone, insulin growth factor, etc.,
- the rest of the easter egg photos, and a more detailed how-to for those,