Blog meme, challenged by JIM.
You've seen it elsewhere, now you see it here:
Four jobs I've had:
1. Logistics for the local branch of a multinational.
2. Low-wage slave in a plant nursery.
3. Logistics for the local branch of a multinational.
4. Finance manager for the local branch of a multinational.
Four movies I can watch repeatedly:
Sorry, there is no such beast.
Four TV shows I love:
1. Se on siinä.
3. I don't do all that much telly really,
4. and I really detest most series. Give me nature documentaries any day.
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Do botanical gardens count? If they do, I've been to Berlin and München,
2. London (Kew and Chelsea) and Wales (beautiful dome)
3. Uppsala, Gothenburg, Lund and Copenhagen,
4. and Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto. Among others.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Veggie stew from tomatoes, sweet peppers, onions and possibly cucumbers - mmmm.
2. Gravad lax (salted salmon) and new potatoes. With dill. And onion greens.
3. Moose steak with gravy and veggies.
4. Hot sauerkraut with potato mush, apples, onions and sausages.
Four places I'd rather be:
Seeing that I chose where I am at any given time I'd always rather be right where I am.
Four groups I usually can't be without:
1. I quite like Leonard Cohen.
2. Other than that, there's some that I dislike, but none which I'd go out of my way to listen to.
3. Except of course that I went to see both Suzanne Vega
4. and Bruce Springsteen when they were in town.
Four vehicles I've owned:
1. A Datsun 100 A, long ago.
2. I bought new shoes from the money I got from selling that.
3. A VW Polo, not that long ago.
4. A Peugeot.
Four sites I visit daily:
2. Schlock Mercenary.
3. The blogs: TA, JIM, Steveo.
4. The Register.