Suggestions for Facts.
- In presenting your Fact for publication, Doctor, you can have considerable leeway. If there is a point in drug action which you desire to know of, ask for this, in the form of a question.
- Give us your experience on single drug observations.
- Write us concerning any odd or unusual cases you have met.
- Give us the history of any malformations, monstrosities or mothers' marks that you have had in your practice.
- Have you known of many cases where the pregnant term has run greatly overtime?
- What are the most marked abnormalities or unusual conditions of pregnancy that you have met?
- Have you tried to procure easy labors by prescribing drugs during the pregnant term? If so, what is your experience?
- Give us as specifically as possible the observations you have made in the treatment of headaches defining as near as possible the following or other varieties: Congestive; anemic; frontal; parietal; occipital; supraorbital; catarrhal; neuralgic; uremic; sick headache from gastric causes, and uterine headaches.
- Give us your experience specifically in the treatment of some one of the following conditions: Exophthalmic goitre, goitre; rickets; chorea; diabetes; and impotence; nocturnal emissions; nocturnal incontinence of urine.
- If the above suggestions should suggest to your mind any condition or fact not here enumerated, don't fail to give us that and let us have it right away.
Ellingwood's Therapeutist, Vol. 2, 1908, was edited by Finley Ellingwood M.D.