Title page and advertisements.
Single Truths from Many Doctors and Many Truths for Each Doctor
A Journal of Specific Medicine Presenting the most Direct Patent Positive Practical Rational TRUTHS Known to the Profession To-day
Subscription Price $1.00 per Year in Advance
Finley Ellingwood M.D.
Editor and Publisher
100 State St., Chicago
Vol. 2, No. 3 * Mch. 15, 1908
To learn the Truth. To Prove the Truth.
To Apply the Truth. To Spread the Truth.
The truth from all, for all, and to all, without regard to the creed of the individual.
- Leading Articles
- The Tissue Remedies - W. E. Kinnett, M. D.
- Pain as a Factor in Diagnosis - C. C. Thomas, M. D.
- Suggestions in the Treatment of Diabetes - Finley Ellingwood, M. D.
- A Case of Typhoid Fever - T. E. Smith, M. D.
- Misc. (hemorrhoids: collinsonia, hamamelis; ad)
- Brief Contributed Articles
- Spigelia Marilandica (cholera infantum) Smallpox - D. E. Ruff, M. D.
- Therapeutic Notes - B. S. Horne, M. D.
- Determining the Cause - Daniel G. Lass, M. D.
- Therapeutic Facts for the Puerperal State - J. A. Burnett, M. D.
- Populus Tremuloides - John Fearn, M. D.
- Therapeutic Facts
- Hiccough (tinct of belladonna) Gelsemium (emmenagogue, neuralgia, restlessness, etc.)
- Epithelioma; Burns; Dandruff
- Nitrous Ether in Rhus Poisoning
- Iodine in Malaria
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Removal of Tape Worm
- Cocculus Indicus in Sea Sickness
- Rhus. Tox. in Night Terrors (santonin)
- A Valuable Diuretic
- Injury to the Internal Ear from Gargles
- Night Sweats (camphor)
- Removal of Warts (magnesium sulphate)
- Calendula in Swellings
- A Remedy for Asthma (wild celery seed)
- Baptisia in Sore Throat
- Cholera Morbus
- Echinacea Locally
- Specific Indications and Specific Treatment of Typhoid
- Treatment of the Bubonic Plague
- Granulated Wounds Treated with Sunlight
- Acute Pancreatitis
- Significance of Tubercle Bacilli in the Feces
- Conspicuous Incredulity
- Blood Pressure
- Shrewd Advertising
- Vaginal Varicosis (collinsonia, hamamelis)
- Assistance in Slow Labors
- A New Diagnostic Point in Appendicitis
- Hemorrhage into the Conjunctivae
- Urinary Irritation (irritable bladder)
- Treatment of the Nipples
- Olive Oil in Gastric Troubles
- Thuja (hemorrhoids)
- Some Specific Remedies (Fraxinus americanus, Iris versicolor, Catalpa, Lupulin)
- Used in Miscarriage - Just What Was Wanted
- Bromide Insurance